SHIROKAI Challenger widebody kit highlights:
- front fender flares
- rear fender flares
- side skirts
- bumper fender endings
- front lip spoiler
- rear trunk spoiler
Width of the kit:
- The front fender adds 4.33 inch (11cm) per side from stock arch
- The rear fender adds 5.12 inch (13cm) per side from stock arch
Material and fit:
- High-grade automotive ABS plastic
- color is black in mass
- easy install, plug, and play fit
- can be wrapped from the box
(for best result, some sanding and primer are recommended)
- ads almost criminal 11cm in front and outstanding 13cm in rear per side from stock arches
Wheels and tires:
- be the first and share your setup (IG account will be mentioned)
- You can calculate your perfect setup at www.willtheyfit.com, making new wheels fill the 11cm/13cm added to a stock body.
Some of the products birth is a nature and ease, Idea is flying in your head and continues in a pen of the designer and a mouse of engineer, others are carriied for months going back and front, changing slightly visible details, keeping you unsatisfied for a long time before release. That was a story of our perfectly polished Challenger kit.
Challenger itself is a big coup, and it is hard to make it wider without changing it to a fat hippo instead of a muscular athlete beast. We reached the goal, giving the car that authentic SHIROKAI touch with some JDM notes, but still flowing with bodylines and giving only muscles to the appearance.
This kit was originally based on Hellcat model, but may be installed on any Challenger from 2012 with some customization or with changing the front fascia to the Hellcat one.