SHIROKAI Dodge Charger (15+) widebody kit highlights:
- front fender flares
- rear fender flares
- side skirts
- bumper fender endings
- rear trunk spoiler
Width of the kit:
- The front fender adds 3.15 inch (8cm) per side from stock arch
- The rear fender adds 4.33 inch (11cm) per side from stock arch
Material and fit:
- High-grade automotive ABS plastic
- color is black in mass
- easy install, plug, and play fit
- can be wrapped from the box
(for best result, some sanding and primer are recommended)
- ads 8cm in front and 11cm in rear per side from stock arches
Wheels and tires:
- be the first and share your setup (IG account will be mentioned)
- You can calculate your perfect setup at www.willtheyfit.com, making new wheels fill the 8cm/11cm added to a stock body.
When we started the SHIROKAI, there was a list of cars that we're going to modify. First place was taken by two cars in our hearts from modern American muscle, so there was no debates or any argues about what kit is going to real-life material from the beginning. Outstanding performance Chargers! Incredibly powered from factory, they still were a classic sleeper, so we wanted to change it.
To flow more accue=rate bodylines, we decided to make our SHIROKAI fender vents inverted inside, giving less hooligan look, but still showing our trademark from first sight. Another challenge was to keep the doors operable with overfenders installed, so we engineered difficult parts for that, that came along both to look and perform at its best.
This kit gives enough room for any tyres width you may need to implement all torque you have collected and prepared :)
This kit was originally designed and produced for 2015 Hellcat version but can be installed on other versions as well as newer generations up to current 2023 one, with slight mods needed only for front bumper endings.