Highlights for SHIROKAI Dodge Durango widebody kit:
- front fender flares
- rear fender flares
- side skirts
- bumper fender endings - front lip spoiler
- rear window roof spoiler.
Width of the kit:
- The front and the rear fender adds 3.15inch (8cm) per side from the stock arches
Material and fit:
- High-grade automotive ABS plastic
- color is black in mass
- ads 16cm of total wideness (8cm per side)
- easy install, plug, and play fit
- can be wrapped from the box (for best result, some sanding and primer are recommended)
Wheels and tires:
- be the first and share your setup (IG account will be mentioned)
- You can calculate your perfect setup at www.willtheyfit.com, making new wheels fill the 8cm added to a stock body.
With our other novelty in the SHIROKAI catalog, we continue to expand a new section of SUV and Trucks widebody kits. Please welcome SHIROKAI Dodge Durango (2014) complete widebody kit. As the main SHIROKAI idea to reimagine automotive design, we tried to make this beast even more aggressive and primally muscular. Wide arch extensions continued with rocker panel extensions and front lip spoiler, adding a more aerodynamic and speed look to the car. Adding Xxcm in front and Xxcm in the rear gives plenty of room for some big sticky tires or big and shiny rims to have that DUB tucked fitment all the way.
Whatever result you are looking for, SHIROKAI's product quality will meet your needs with easy installation. All made of hi-grade ABS plastic with precision machine cutting, our products require minimum time and effort to be installed. No FRP product will ever get close to such an easy installation performance without tons of fiberglass dust covering the shop or garage.
This item has a PreOrder status. It means that we still working on it. Engineering and making molds, making programs for cutting; checking the thickness of the material, and other RnD processes. The estimated date of the actual parts depends on the number of early birds ordered as it will affect the project's place in our production line and how much funds we can spend on the project to make it faster. Longest ETA, for now, is November of 2023.