SHIROKAI Dodge Charger SRT (11-14) widebody kit highlights:
- front fender flares
- rear fender flares
- side skirts
- bumper fender endings
- front bumper lip spoiler
- rear trunk spoiler
Width of the kit:
- The front fender adds 3.15 inch (8cm) per side from stock arch
- The rear fender adds 4.33 inch (11cm) per side from stock arch
Material and fit:
- High-grade automotive ABS plastic
- color is black in mass
- easy install, plug, and play fit
- can be wrapped from the box
(for best result, some sanding and primer are recommended)
- ads 8cm in front and 11cm in rear per side from stock arches
Wheels and tires:
- be the first and share your setup (IG account will be mentioned)
- You can calculate your perfect setup at www.willtheyfit.com, making new wheels fill the 8cm/11cm added to a stock body.
When first builds with our Hellcat charger started to pop up in social and media, we started to receive tons of inquiries to make same kit for early year version, so... we did :) Meet one and only SHIROKAI widebody kits for 2011 LD Dodge Charger.
Funny thing is when we announced this kit we collaborated with Craig Simons who works on the Hollywood movies industry to make a promo video of the kit. We sold more than 10 kits when this video was released while production was just started.